Vitro Architectural Glass launches new website
Architect-directed enhancements include new product pages, expanded photo gallery, new product support section
PITTSBURGH, January 9, 2020 – Vitro Architectural Glass (formerly PPG Glass) announced that it has launched a new website featuring an array of architect-guided enhancements designed to make it more user-friendly and easier to navigate.
New enhancements include:
Vitro Architectural Glass (formerly PPG Glass) has launched a new website featuring an array of architect-guided enhancements designed to make it more user-friendly and easier to navigate.
- Redesigned product pages with more visual information, updated aesthetic descriptions and quick links to relevant samples, technical data, downloads, specification tools and case studies.
- Large, high-quality project imagery that depicts glass color and aesthetics with greater fidelity while providing ideas and inspiration.
- An enhanced project and case study gallery with faster filtering and navigation, including the ability to sort results by city or ZIP code, as well as improved “favoriting” and sharing functions.
- A convenient utility bar that offers quick links to frequently visited tools and pages, such as the Vitro Construct Tool and our National Architectural Manager (NAM) interactive map.
- A new project support section that provides easy access to Vitro Glass sales, technical and service support people and resources such as the Vitro Certified™ Network.
New features include an enhanced project and case study gallery with faster filtering and navigation, including the ability to sort results by city or ZIP code, as well as improved “favoriting” and sharing functions.
Nathan McKenna, marketing manager, Vitro Architectural Glass, said architects, designers and other visitors will find the new website more friendly, attractive and easier to navigate.
“Our team developed this site based on analyses of past web traffic history, building industry benchmarking and best web design practices,” he explained. “After creating an initial design, we tested and refined multiple versions of the site based on feedback from architects, content experts and the site’s power users. This resulted in additional enhancements such as reduced text size for easier skimming, more prominent links and expanded product information tables to provide more visual information.”
There is also a complete range of design resources—such as sustainability and LEED® content—as well technical information, including performance data tables. All are accessible through a smarter, cleaner, more user-friendly main menu bar and an improved site search tool.
To visit the new website, log on to www.vitroglazings.com. To learn more about Vitro Glass’s full selection of environmentally advanced architectural glass products, call (855) VTRO-GLS (887-4527).
Vitro Certified™ is a trademark owned by Vitro.
About Vitro Architectural Glass
Vitro Architectural Glass, part of Vitro, S.A.B. de C.V. (BMV:VITROA), the largest company of its kind in the Americas, manufactures a range of industry-leading, energy-efficient products such as Solarban®, Sungate® and Starphire Ultra-Clear® glasses at U.S. plants in Carlisle, Pennsylvania; Fresno, California; Salem, Oregon; and Wichita Falls, Texas. Committed to sustainable manufacturing processes and products, the company also operates one of the world’s largest glass research and development facilities in Pittsburgh and four residential glass fabrication plants in Canada. Upholding the values of “Together, We See Further” across the architectural, automotive and containers markets, Vitro strives to realize the power of partnership to ensure that projects meet or exceed ever-evolving sustainability expectations as well as glass requirements. For more information, please visit www.VitroGlassHub.com.